Неделя # 23 – некомфортное

Мне ужасно некомфортно об этом рассказывать, но раз уж начала, придется выкладывать все… я в глубоком кризисе. Как это случилось, сама толком не пойму. Вроде все шло нормально, и вдруг…

Читать дальше… Неделя # 23 – некомфортное

Неделя 22 – под знаком собаки

Совершенно не было времени заниматься проектом. Я только пофиксила несколько багов и начала делать раздел справки/обратной связи. Я немного застряла на каком-то пустяке, но из-за того, что меня все время отвлекают, никак не могу закончить. Да, и еще я заказала фрилансеру иконку для программы.

Что же меня отвлекает и какая получилась иконка?

Читать дальше… Неделя 22 – под знаком собаки

Новый бренд и все-все-все

К сожалению, пришлось пропустить в этот раз написание поста в воскресенье, но у меня был форс-мажор…

Итак, что произошло за эту неделю? Во-первых, я почти закончила программирование приложения. Почти – это значит, что сделан основной функционал. В процессе страницы (или вью) для отправки фидбэка, вопросов-ответов и справки. Что включает основной функционал:

Читать дальше… Новый бренд и все-все-все

Три вещи, которые мне совершенно непонятны

В этом небольшом посте я перечислю три вещи, которые до сих пор остаются для меня загадкой. Две из них – из области бизнеса, одна – из области программирования.

Итак, что это?

Читать дальше… Три вещи, которые мне совершенно непонятны

Transformation 2.0 – back to Russian and primary goal

Hello,

I’m letting you know that I’m going to write my blog in Russian again. Why?

There are several reasons:

  1. I kind of lost my focus – I forgot that it’s my personal blog, not my business’ or product’s blog. It’s about my struggling, fighting against dragons and everything what makes life non-comfort. Instead I just focused on what I’m currently doing. It’s maybe interesting but it’s not the point.
  2. It’s easier for me to write in Russian, and it’s more fun – if I focus as described above.
  3. I want to keep my notes for myself and everyone to wants to get out of the comfort zone – and it’s easier for me to do in Russians.

Okay, sorry for the inconvenience and I hope Google will cope with this problem and will start indexing my site again.

Да-да, а теперь снова в путь в страну, где нет комфорта.

Week #18 – and first post in new year

This week I worked little… New Year!

But I finish the filtering logic (generic) – that is when we change something (category to be included in search, or conditions, etc.) I go through all the filters and apply those that have conditions. If I introduce a new type I don’t need to change the logic, I just need to add several files to provide: showing as data, showing filter, and class to do filtering and search itself (specifically for this type).

Also I started working on the saving data locally and getting them from the local storage.

That’s it for now!

Week #17 – Small progress :(

This week I didn’t do much, I don’t know why. Maybe because I spent time for refactoring, thinking, rethinking, and it was hard.

Yeah, I experienced so well known state when I know what to do but I don’t know how and it’s hard and as result I do nothing. It happened several times, the worst situation is when it happens at the evening when I’m already tired to think but not too tired to go to bed. Gosh :(

Читать дальше… Week #17 – Small progress :(

Week #16 – TableView and constraints

This week I didn’t work veeeery much, rather just much :) Anyway. I tried to use StackView and found that it’s not what I needed – it tries to make all the element the same size what is exactly opposite to what I’m trying to gain. My goal is to put different elements into some vertical container – programmatically and you don’t know about the element in advance, only in run time.

Читать дальше… Week #16 – TableView and constraints

Week # 15 Torture with Azure, Mapbox, and UIStackView

This week was mostly about programming in iOS. But before I finished moving my MongoDB database to my virtual machine (azure hosted).

Before I moved to my VM I tried to install my NodeJS app right on azure as a web application and I failed. Firstly it didn’t work properly because of different problems (like number of port that is visible to azure app – :3000 is not among them). Then I found that it’s much easier for me and more convenient to have an app installed in my VM. Firstly I don’t need to change the code – the same code that I test will work there too (localhost as URL is used in both cases). Secondly it turned out that it’s much more convenient to work with VM directly. Maybe it’s not the case when I have many users but it’s pretty much suitable as a first step.

Читать дальше… Week # 15 Torture with Azure, Mapbox, and UIStackView